FlexMag™ manufactures its ULTRA-MAG™ extruded magnets by combining high quality thermoplastic elastomer (rubber) resins with magnetic powders and extruding the compound through precisely controlled dies. These magnets offer a combination of flexibility with usable resistance to breakage, and strong magnetics in a variety of complex cross-sections.
- Polymer bonded, extruded, flexible standard energy ferrite magnet
- Energy product (BHmax) up to 0.78 MGOe
- Single and multi-pole magnetization
- Appliance and Door Gaskets
- Packaging Closures
- Latches and Fasteners
- Medical Drapes and Needle Holders
- Label Holders
- Weather Stripping
Download the ULTRA-MAG Extruded Flexible Magnets Brochure and the ULTRA-MAG Extruded Flexible Magnets Datasheet for more information and contact us with questions, to receive a quote, or to place an order.