Question: How can magnetic products be cut?
Answer: Flexmag's printable and non-printable magnetic sheet can be cut using almost any method used to cut paper, including:
- Steel Rule Clam Shell
- Steel Rule Flatbed
- Rotary Die
- Paper Cutter
Question: What are flexible magnets commonly used for?
Answer: Flexible magnets are used for in a wide variety of applications, including:
- Any type of Advertising to be placed on a refrigeratoror any other steel surface
- Business Cards
- Sports Schedules
- Pizza or Coupon Mailers (Direct Mail)
- Retail Promotions
- Menu Boards
Question: What type of adhesives and adhesive constructions are available?
Answer: Rubber-resin, acryllic and modified acrylic are available in Flexmag products
- High peel and tack
- Bonds to wide range of substrates
- Limited high temperature resistance
- Susceptible to UV and chemical degradation
- Lower relative cost
- Medium peel and tack
- Limited adhesion to low energy surfaces
- Very good elevated temperature resistance
- Very good resistance to UV and many chemicals
- Higher relative cost
3. Modified Acrylic
- Higher initial tack than acrylic
- Will bond to lower surface energy products better than rubber based
- Better temperature resistance compared to rubber based
- Has some UV and chemical resistance
- Less expensive than acrylic but more than rubber depending on modifications
Question: How long does magnetic strength last?
Answer: The magnetic strength is permanent. The flexible magnetic material will not lose its magnetic strength.