What is the Technology center?
The Technology Center was built to bridge gaps.
Arnold offers technologies that enable advances in high-performance motors for industries such as aerospace, defense and motorsport.
- Designs to maximize performance
- Developing a production ready process
SAVE TIME – COLLABORATE EARLY
Access Technology Center services by contacting your Arnold Representative.
ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS TOGETHER
What can we do to help?
Collaborative evaluation of new technologies
- Leveraging electromagnetic and manufacturing experience
- Internal machine shop for rapid prototyping
- Material Testing
Lighter – Faster – Stronger
Arnold’s material catalog covers several areas:
- RECOMA® 35E, the strongest samarium cobalt magnet in the world.
- Thin metals for use in high frequency electromagnetics
- Carbon Fiber rotor sleeving
- …and much more
Arnold’s Technology Center is located in Madison WI, in part because of our strong partnership and participation with the University of Wisconsin Electric Machines and Power Electronics Consortium (WEMPEC).
Arnold supports and strengthens relationships with universities around the world:
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Aalen
- Swiss Federal Technical Institute
- University of Nottingham
- University of Birmingham
Arnold’s Technology Center and Engineering Team are actively involved with research projects in the areas of materials science, magnetic technology advancements, rare earths processing and recycling, and other important initiatives.
Arnold partners with and provides support for national laboratories and private research organizations.